Agile Coach2020 - PRESENTCNH Industrial
- Started first scrum team and first scaled agile framework (SAFe) program in the company, bringing teams from zero agile knowledge to full proficiency.
- Defined value stream and portfolio for IT, applied Weighted shortest job first (WSJF) approach for prioritization.
- Led the first Lean-Agile Center of Excellence (LACE) in the organization, setting up the hub-and-spoke approach for other LACE.
- Started internal agile training session already delivered to more than 200 employees in the company within three months. Training program under expansion to have a complete catalog with in-depth training for specific scrum roles.
Scrum Master2017 - 2020Travelport
- Led three scrum development teams (15 people) in four different time zones.
- Coached management, product team, and development teams on Agile practices and processes.
- Cooperated with the product team on the build and management of a prioritized product backlog.
- Set up and reorganized Jira projects to ease the transition towards SAFe and agile release train organization structure.
- Implemented Scrum process and ceremonies on three teams with no previous knowledge on scrum.
- Implemented SAFe scrum processes and cooperated with a release train engineer in program-level ceremonies.
- Cooperated with the product team, delivery managers, and DevOps to deliver software to the world's top four corporate travel management companies.
Scrum Master | Business Analyst2012 - 2017Amadeus (via Alten)
- Helped in the creation of successful agile cross-functional teams.
- Introduced scrum and led scrum events for a team in three different timezones.
- Coached the development team on the estimation of story points.
- Introduced and set up Jira for the development team.
- Helped the set up of Aha! for the product team to manage the product roadmap.
- Acted as the main business expert in a successful project involving the most important Brazilian online travel agency.
- Cooperated with the product team, development team, and SMEs in creating the product backlog and writing user stories in a standard format.
Business Analyst | Vendor Manager2012 - 2012Amazon
- Defined stochastic methods for sales forecasts and warehouse replenishment plans.
- Provided daily and on-demand reports to the business team for order and sales analysis.
- Cooperated with a third-party vendor to integrate an external dataset to ease customer experience.
- Analyzed promotional sales options and results to improve the forecasting model.
- Helped the whole Amazon.it organization to clean the data catalog and reduce incoming wrong data from different input sources.
Software Engineer2008 - 2012Asset Data
- Led a requirement gathering phase on client premises.
- Designed and developed a human resource management SaaS platform used all over Europe.
- Acted as the company expert on Kanban and Scrum practices.
- Led the transition in a versioning system migration from SVN to Git.
- Worked as a system engineer on internal application servers.